Saturday, October 13, 2012

Tempted by Free Snacks; It doesn't cost you that much, ain't it?

Have you ever heard about nutrition snack box? I got a voucher from a friend saying that you can get a snack box for free and if I keep holding on to them, the fifth box will also be free. I went to the website and ended up giving my details to them. A few days later, the snack box arrived. A week later, the second snack box arrived and I was like 'Gah! I forgot to cancelled' and I had paid for the second box. The week after, the third box arrived, and now I am thinking that I am going to wait for the fifth one, but I started to think that this is a good kind of advertisement, isn't it? To say, the first box was full of my favourite snacks, however, the second was full of things they think I would enjoy, and the third one, I am not even tempted to open and I will have to pay for the fourth one just to wait for the fifth one. Think about it, says if I really enjoy the second and the third boxes and so craving for their snacks I must have paid much more. But unfortunately for them that I started to feel like I was cheated and eventually I will cancelled it after I enjoy the fifth one. I guess you notice here that I am so easily convinced by the free fifth box! Nevermind, I paid for three boxes, still they get their benefits... so we meet half way ok? (perhaps I ended up paying more that what's actually worth it... and I am the one who lose the benefits because I am being tempted by the free boxes) It's always attractive.. this word 'FREE' Best, Wita

No comments: